Thursday, January 6, 2011

Golf

I have been playing golf lately and I love it. I find the game challenging because you get a high score for making a hole in one and who doesn't want to make a hole in one?! I got a putting machine for Christmas and I love using it. The putting set I got, is very cool... It is a green little machine the has a hole in it. The object to the game is to make a putt. When you do this correctly the machine will shoot the ball back out at you. Before I got the putting machine I played golf video games with my mom we got all sorts of scores, but the one thing we didn't like, was getting bogeys. A bogey is one up from a par...which is really bad. This means that you need to practices more or give up golf. The video game we played there were many different courses: beaches, mountains, parks and lots more. We spent many hours playing this game.



(Birdo getting a bogey--Mario Golf Toadstool Tour)




(Blooper Bay--Mario Golf Toadstool Tour)

I can tell I will use that set a lot. I love trying to make hole in ones. I can tell I will be playing this game for some time because it is a great game for inside and I am still recovering from surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment