Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THE PLANETARIUM



A few days ago I went to the planetarium. They had a show about the Solar Eclipse Of 2010. I missed the original eclipse because IT WAS CLOUDY!!!! This made me very sad. Luckily they re-created the eclipse at the planetarium and "It was really cool." First of all when I got there they put on a kind of light show that included the night sky. (it was raining that day) anyways they showed a whole bunch of constellations such as ......

Ursa major



Orion


These are just a few of the constellations that they showed us. Then came the time when they showed the eclipse! The eclipse was awesome! The eclipse covered what seemed like the whole earth. It got dark, almost pitch back during the middle of the day. I'm really happy I went there and experienced that... well bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment